UK Blog Awards Nomination

I am very excited and honoured to see that my blog has been nominated for the UK Blog Awards 2017. This will be the third year my blog has been nominated. In the previous two years, I have made it to the shortlist and narrowly missed out on the top prize!

This year, I would love to go one step further! But I NEED YOUR HELP!

The next part of the process is the public vote, so I need as many people as possible to vote for my blog. I have been nominated for three categories: Education, Digital and Technology and Vlogger! So if you have found any ideas or inspiration through the blog, or found some of the videos and vlogs funny, please take a minute to click the links and vote. I really really appreciate it!

Please click here to vote for Education and Digital & Technology Categories
Please click here for the Vlogging Category


Thank you so much for the continued support! It means an awful lot! Fingers crossed, I can make the shortlist again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar